Friday 20 April 2012

lovin'.......my new red vintage bike

Well it is the second last day of the school holidays.....the sun is out (finally) and the wool is drying. We have had a French WWOOFER here for the last 5 days and thankfully our messy piece of paradise is a little restored due to him loving to garden (and paint for that matter).

We have watched 2 great French movies the last two nights and the subtitles have made it a little difficult to crochet but I worked it out. We have watched 'The Grocer's Son' and 'The Dinner Game'.....
Do you have a favourite French Movie????? 
Let me know as we seem to be on a French movie roll at the moment.

Anyway, I really wanted to introduce you to my new red, shiny, gorgeous, vintage bike......








photographer.....Rani Isaac

What do you think....isn't she just beautiful? I am sure this is not the last you will see of her.

Happy weekend xox Jo


6 comments:

  1. She is a ripper, just like the bike I had as a little girl with basket at the front and paper dooby at the back, was great for doubling my bestie, ahh memories................
    Mel
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes she is a ripper....I had a friend who found an old bike and painted it for me.....can't remember the colour....but he also painted yellow and white daisies on it......wish I had that now.
      Thanks Mel xox Jo

      Delete
  2. Love it, especially the basket

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's gorgeous, happy travels to you both x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a beautiful time not because of your French movie marathons but because of your new ride. The colour, the basket, and everything in it is simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete