Friday 4 May 2012

have you missed me???

I have been absent from Blogland for a couple of weeks....it is not like me. Since I started my blog back in July last year I made a commitment to myself and my readers to post 2 or 3 times a week. Sometimes this has been easy and sometimes I have had to push myself, but I have achieved it none the less.

My sister came down suddenly very ill, so I headed down south to Newcastle. I was very lucky that my good friend Sheri lives there and I was welcome to stay as long as I needed.
My sister is now (almost) miraculously better and I can settle back into my busyness and business.

Of course I did some sightseeing and found some great places with my iPhone and Instagram in hand.






make space is a wonderful little co-op type shop just like out art depot 55 here in Mullum.

always love some street art...


and I love this photo from my cousins back verandah...looking down to the ocean.

It is good to be back.....would love to hear from you.

xox Jo

2 comments:

  1. I have! I'm sorry to hear that your Sister has been ill but I'm glad to hear she is on the mend. I alway enjoy your photos, it's nice to see moments from other peoples days. I have passed an award on to you Jo, please come have a look...http://domesticartisan.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/blogging-community-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh stacey....that is so nice of you...I will pass it on to others very soon. I am privileged...xox Jo

    ReplyDelete