Thursday 10 May 2012

instagram love.....

I was reading a post by Sarah over at A Beach Cottage Blog the other day and she had recently spent the day switched off...unplugged...no social media for the day. No computer, so no blogging, no Facebook and no Twitter. She was wondering how she would go....if she would go through hideous withdrawals from the medium that she loves.

And guess what she missed the most??? Yep INSTAGRAM.!!! 
I totally get that!!!
 I love that little app that comes everywhere with me. I love the groovy filters and I love the old fashioned square photos. 
I love that it is creative, fun and easy to use!!!























You can find me at 'indigoinspirations' on Instagram if you haven't already.

Would love to see you over there....

Are you an Instagram addict too?

xox Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment